Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Moved in

We are finally residence owners of Grandma's!!! Well, temporarily, BUT STILL!!! I am so so so so happy we are here. It's the perfect size (a little tight, but if eight kids can do it, so can four!)I got your room, Matt. I like it because there's no dresser totally blocking it. Instead, I get a nice built-in dresser that goes way back to China. DEEEP. And a mirror. It's pretty cool. Mom's only happy because that door doesn't shut properly (grr). Anyway, Emma got my Mom's bedroom, and Tal and E are sharing Michael's. Yeah, btw, I also like my room bc it's "too small to share"...yipee! The only thing that's bothering me is the sign on the top that probably doesn't come off that says "Matt" on it. Another grrr...

Anyway, we are just glad we have a roof over our heads and cable. Thanks!

ADDI

2 comments:

Reyna said...

oh i wish i was still there!!! i will put pics on as soon as i get the camera--its closer to you than to me right now :)

Matt said...

Addie, you are one lucky girl to get the room with the 'Matt' sign on it. That room is awesome.

And by the way, I don't remember anytime before high school that room didn't have more than one person in it....