Saturday, August 9, 2008

New family blog

Sorry guys I am so slow at this-- I tried it with the other fam and it totally worked out with a few posts here and there. Eventually it started running on 100 mph. Crazy. So I wanted to try this fam, so hopefully those bloggers that aren't actually "bloggers" can start posting on here instead of worrying about their own dormant website. Hopefully it works. Thanks! (Oh, and if you look on the Author blog, if I didn't add anybody it's bc I don't know their email. If you can - you mite not be able to - please try to add authors. Thanks a ton!)

Love,
Addi

3 comments:

Kristen said...

This sounds great Addie. Maybe you can teach me how to add things. Thanks for doing this!

Addie said...

Hey Kris do you mind sending me some emails? I am sorta "broke"

Addie said...

I mean emails from our family members...sorry!!